Bar

About us

Group

Our firm was established in Lewiston by William J. Jones in 1956. Garry W. Jones joined the firm in 1969 and later merged with the Brower and Callery law firm in 1992. Karin Seubert joined the firm in 2012 after practicing with the Lewiston firm of Keeton and Tait since 2007.

We represent numerous individuals and businesses throughout North Central Idaho and Eastern Washington. Our representative clients include Clearwater Power Company, the Port of Lewiston, the State of Idaho, Industrial Special Indemnity Fund, Nez Perce Tribal Housing Authority, and Coeur d'Alene Tribal Housing Authority. Our office is located at 1304 Idaho Street, one block from the Nez Perce County Courthouse.

Our firm has been located in Lewiston for more than fifty years. We are actively involved in various groups and organizations to benefit our community, including the Lewis Clark Valley Chamber of Commerce and other civic and charitable organizations.